[G•N.E] Index du Forum
[G•N.E]
Le Gouvernement Nord-Est Forum

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 
Http Wwwfacebookcom Plugins Likephp Image

Sujet précédent .::. Sujet suivant  
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet [G•N.E] Index du Forum >>> La zone public >>> Recrutement
Auteur Message
neilneoma

MessagePosté le: Jeu 11 Jan - 00:30 (2018)    Sujet du message: Http Wwwfacebookcom Plugins Likephp Image Répondre en citant

Http Www.facebook.com Plugins Like.php Image
> DOWNLOAD

For example, you could use this code for WordPress:. %d bloggers like this:. I can add a button to my site that allows people to Like the Facebook Page Affairs page. Note: this was posted August 2012, and things may have changed somewhat now. manually including page URL?0Like button issue1Subscribe button not sending notification of a new subscriber to my email2Facebook Share Dialog image doesn't show1493How does Facebook disable the browser's integrated Developer Tools?0Facebook Like Box show post doesn't work Hot Network Questions How do I negotiate more "Man" time for myself without offending my partner? SQL correct way of joining if the other parameter is null Is there a list of old browsers that only support TLS 1.0? Can you share some screenshots of editor's control panels? Should I explicitly DENY UPDATE to columns that should not be updated? Is a verbal response that directly expresses anger always the wrong choice? What is a Green Word? Is it accurate to compare the nuclearization of North Korea with that of Pakistan and India? Why or why not? Get the file path relatively Why don't ICs include bypass capacitors? css trouble using visualforce renderas PDF Does AWS offer a way to route HTTPS traffic to two different EC2 instances based on directory path? Minimise the count of prime factors through insertion Lens hood visible when shooting in RAW, but not in JPEG Should I use "a" or "an" when I abbreviate a word? Is there an online resource like Jewish Encyclopedia available that is more up to date? oil painting tiny reflections Compare two numbers given as strings Is standing actually illegal in Venice? As Moira, can you cancel your own ultimate ability? Unable to remove a cross-threaded water hose Is this pirate in the background a young Edward Teague? What happened to the Rebel soldiers on Hoth? Class for my thesis (I am a beginner, just installed LaTeX) which document class and packages should I consider? more hot questions . rev2018.1.10.28332 . A Like button for your sites page. Is it possible to specify which image to show? facebook facebook-social-plugins shareimprove this question edited May 23 '17 at 11:55 Communityf 11 asked May 4 '11 at 19:11 Nicke 1854720 marked as duplicate by bkaid, agf, Frdric Hamidi, genesis, JoseK Oct 3 '11 at 5:41 This question has been asked before and already has an answer. In this case, you insert your domain name— PHP will do the rest—fetching the rest of the URL. Posted in Uncategorized image test Posted on November 23, 2011 by mydesigntestsite 0 aerjvbjfbvejvnfva dfvs fbvadsfvaebfadfbadsbaetbzdfb asdbadfbsdbsdbadfb Share this:TweetShare on TumblrLike this:Like Loading. However, if your pages already end with .html and cant be changed, there are ways around that.. If those answers do not fully address your question, please ask a new question. You may have some issues with the linter as it says it decaches when you lint a URL, but in practice it doesn't always work that way. YouTube. After you read this, you should delete and write your own post, with a new title above. Posted in Uncategorized page 1 test Posted on November 23, 2011 by mydesigntestsite 0 page 1 test. (For example, if your Facebook pages URL is www.facebook.com/mypage, youd change the highlighted code above to mypage.). Its perhaps somewhat overrated, but still, its popular, so knowing how to create these buttons is handy. Posted in Uncategorized Testpost 1 Posted on November 22, 2011 by mydesigntestsite 0 hell yeah lets see what this is all about. Google+. Page Affairs has its own Facebook page at the URL www.facebook.com/pageaffairs. Drive. shareimprove this answer edited Feb 10 '12 at 3:06 answered May 4 '11 at 21:25 Jimmy Sawczuk 10.9k43659 add a comment up vote 0 down vote You can provide metadata at the page you're liking that will populate the image. The Facebook developer pages enable you to create the necessary code via a (rather confusing) form—though Ive seen plenty of people have trouble with this. Or hit Add New on the left (of the admin dashboard) to start a fresh post. Stack Overflow works best with JavaScript enabled .. It's back! Take the 2018 Developer Survey today . Translate.. Here are some suggestions for your first post. Share this:TweetShare on TumblrLike this:Like Loading. You just need to make sure that PHP is enabled on your page—the simplest way being to append .php to your page file instead of .html. add a comment 2 Answers 2 active oldest votes up vote 9 down vote You'll want to use open graph tags (namely ) to specify what image you want to show. Make some changes to this page, and then hit preview on the right. So rather than using those confusing forms, you can just make use of the code described below. pageaffairs &send=false&layout=buttoncount&width=450&showfaces=false &action=like&colorscheme=light&font&height=21" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" style="border:none;overflow:hidden;width:450px;height:21px;" allowTransparency="true"> . mydesigntestsite Main menu Skip to content HomeAbout page 1 test test page 2 &layout=standard&showfaces=false&width=450&action=like&colorscheme=light" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowTransparency="true" style="border:none; overflow:hidden; width:450px; height:25px"> Post navigation Posted on May 3, 2012 by mydesigntestsite 0 testing the facebook button??? Advertisements Share this:TweetShare on TumblrLike this:Like Loading. Calendar. (Often a blog uses a single template for each post, generating the URL automatically.) 5a02188284
free facebook and chathow to keep events on facebook privatehow do you make cool text icons on facebook chatdownload facebook for samsung sgh-l700facebook chat software for sony ericsson j108ifacebook liker appsfacebook emoticons codes copy pastefacebook plugin statusuc browser facebook loginmessenger facebook application

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 11 Jan - 00:30 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet [G•N.E] Index du Forum >>> La zone public >>> Recrutement Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation